If you or a loved one has been arrested, it is important that you immediately speak with a criminal defense lawyer. Being charged with a crime can have a tremendous impact on an individual. Should that charge lead to a conviction, the effects can be devastating and permanent. With the real possibilities of incarceration and/or probation, it is important to have a well-trained and skilled attorney on your side.
As a former prosecutor for the State Attorney’s Office of Palm Beach County and a Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer, Mr. Toufanian knows the ins and outs of a complex criminal court system and is prepared to help guide you through a difficult and potentially life-changing process. He knows firsthand how prosecutors build their cases for trial, and he knows how to prepare a proactive defense. Mr. Toufanian has a passion for the law and follows developments in case law, using that knowledge in pre-trial motion practice and at trial. In addition, he is very familiar with various police agency practices and procedures. With this special knowledge, he can guide you through all your interactions with the authorities from arrest through trial. He also has a great working relationship with prosecutors, defense attorneys, judges and staff in the court system.
Criminal Law Services
- Pre-charging and pre-filing investigation
- Domestic Assault, Battery, and Stalking (misdemeanor and felony)
- Drug Charges (possession, sale, and trafficking)
- Driving Under a Suspended License
- Injunction Violations
- Firearm cases (including 10/20/Life)
- Juvenile Cases – all crimes including direct filed
- Violation of Probation
- Habitual Offender cases (PRR, HFO, HVFO, VCC)
- Sealing and Expunging prior criminal charges or arrests
Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer